Monday, August 1, 2011

Struggling

So much has happened since I posted in February.



We moved because the hubby was getting stationed over seas. Which is not so grand in my eyes but they need him over there.



Ok so that was pretty much it.



I mean other than him going to training schools for May and June and being home the entire month of July, that really is all that happened. I've been keeping busy with that alone. We are took a little mini vacation before he headed over for a year.



I can honestly say that him being gone for a year is going to be hard of course. It was hard when we were separated for the 2Nd year of our entire relationship but we have only spent half the time we have been together, well, together. We started dating in the beginning of 2008 and he left in 2009 (all year) we got married the last day of 2009 which is funny because we started dating the first day of 2008. We were married all year of 2010 and got to live together until well now technically but he left in May and June so I say until April of 2011. Now he is leaving until August or September of 2012.



But setting all that aside the hardest part will be that he isn't allowed internet or phone calls or mail for 3 months while he is out to sea. He is out to sea for three months and then back for one month and then out for three months again for a whole year!



So for three months I can email and write letters all I want but I can't see his face or hear his voice or even get a letter back. I get to talk to myself, have a one-sided conversation.

I honestly thought that I would be able to stand strong for a couple months at least but this last 24 hours has been taxing to say the least. I don't know when I will be able to talk to him again. I mean aside from the fact that I dropped him off at 11:30am at the airport yesterday and he still won't land until 10 pm tonight and who knows when he will be able to get to a means of communication because when he gets there his day is just starting.

I wish there could be a happier note to today but I can't find one.

The happiest note I have is what I told him at 3 this morning.

It is hard to exist without you. I truly understand the meaning of two people becoming one. One soul coexisting in two bodies. It doesn't break but it hurts to be stretched this far for so long. But I don't have to tell you this because you already know. I love you. I don't say this because I think you forgot I say it so everyone else remembers.

This next year won't be easy. The entire year will be a prayer and Amen will be said when I see him step off that plane again. But i will try and be strong for him and for myself.

I'm thinking of starting that project 365 so he can see a picture everyday so he won't feel so disconnected. We will see how today goes. I'm just ready to talk to him... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment