Thursday, August 18, 2011

Project 365-Day 6

I had lunch with one of my best friends the other day. She wanted to go to Ryan's for some reason.

I remember Ryan's being amazing when I was younger. I loved the macaroni and cheese and the nachos and of course everything that you could possibly eat for dessert.

As I learned quickly...I should have left it as a memory.

I went and got my salad (which was oddly amazing) but then I went to get my actual entree.

I loaded up my plate with my old time favorites.

Nachos
Macaroni and cheese
Mashed Potatoes

I would have gotten meat but it looked sketchy.

The macaroni and cheese tasted like eating sand.
The mashed potatoes were bland. Bland. BLAND!
Even with salt and pepper and butter.
I couldn't even bring myself to eat the nachos.
In the time it took me to walk back to the table. It looked like this.
Um....super gross.

That orange stuff is grease.

Let's just say I probably won't return to Ryan's....like. ever

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I used to LOVE Ryan's. I would always ask to go there for my birthday! I wouldn't touch it with a 29 1/2 inch pole these days.

    ReplyDelete