Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Project 365-Day 5

My dog is species confused.

I swear he thinks he's a cat.

He sleeps on his back like cats do.
On the backs of couches.
Curls up behind your neck.
Rubs up against you.
Folds his paws up underneath him when he lays down.
And sleeps
17 hours a day.


And he sits in the window sills and on the arms of couches.

What a freak. 

I must the funniest thing is when he realizes that he isn't a cat and gets stuck and can't turn around because he isn't that agile. He will misstep and end stuck between the couch and the window.

I don't know what I would do without my CatDog though. He's my favorite =] 

He is almost 2 years old. We always joke that he was born to be our dog because he was born on December 23rd and we got married the 31st. 

He was truly love at first sight. When we saw this picture (sorry you are getting two today) we immediately fell in love with him.


How cute is he?

I miss baby Bogart sometimes. Then he sits in the window and I know that "baby" is still in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment