Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project 365-Day 11

So we took a trip with my mother's homeschool group to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville, TN.


I've loved the science museum ever since I was little. I used to go every year on a field trip with my class.



In fact I have list of science centers I want to visit. There is one in Louisville and one in Orlando that I really want to go to. I'm waiting for my husband to get back though because he has never been to one and that totally blows my mind! They are so much fun and very hands on!

Anyways....Back to what I was talking about before.


I went to the museum and took lots of cool pictures including ones from the observation deck at the top of the Adventure Tower that overlooked the city but I have a favorite picture from that day that I took especially for my hubby because as soon as I knew what it was it reminded me of him.

Saccharomyces cerevisiae

It's beer and bread. Not that he eats beer and bread together but I guess he would if he ate a sandwich =]

But even though it's called beer and bread the term we all know for it is YEAST.

I can't wait for him to get home so we can go do all this fun stuff.

Although he's only been gone for 21 days today...
We only have 49 weeks left!
Which is a painstaking 345 days =[
Geez that sounds like a long time AND of course he had to leave the year that has an extra DAY added!

Flipping Leap Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment