Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project 365-Day 1

I am starting this with 3 people in mind. I want something to keep me busy and give me something to do everyday. I also wanted to start something for my husband and my aunt who can't be with our family this year and would love daily updates even if they can't get to them. So here it begins on Day 1. Although today isn't really Day 1 for either of them. My aunt has been gone for a while and my husband left on the 9th so yesterday was our first day without each other. Today hasn't gotten any better though.. But I'm not trying to focus on that I'm trying to focus on getting through this year. So with all of that being said. Here is Day 1.


My poor puppy. He lays in the bag my husbands clothes came out of any chance he gets. It's stupid that this tears at my heartstrings right now. I know he misses him though. He cries and looks for him and is very clingy right now. Which I don't mind having someone to cuddle with all day.

I'm off to busy myself. I think I might go on a walk or do some yoga. Let's get this year done.


No comments:

Post a Comment