Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project 365-Day 12

Day 12 being posted on Day 21...wow I have so far to go.

I'm never getting behind again!

So today's photo is of our cat.

I mean our dog. Who ACTS like a cat.

We have even nicknamed him CatDog lately but he doesn't look like this.

He has a really bad habit of sitting on the back of the couch and sleeping on his back and trying to sit in the windows.

My mom says either his mother or father was part cat.

But several days ago he kept running around the couch whining and jumping up on his hind legs and finally he just stopped and then I couldn't find him and then I did.

Like this.


Smushed between the wall and the couch just as content as can be.

I don't understand him sometimes, half the time, heck anytime!
What. A. Weirdo.

He would have stayed there if I would have let him.



But I'm a mean mommy.

Grrrr

That's the noise he makes when I stop him from doing something and then he pouts like a child.

I have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment