Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project 365-Day 14

I'm not going to say I have baby fever.

But I want one.

Not feverishly though which is why I can say that =]

I can wait for like two more years. Not that I have choice.

My husband is gone.

But anytime I get a chance to babysit a baby I will take it.

So we got to watch a friend's baby for a couple days. She's adorable.

But Bogart sure didn't know what to make of her. They became great friends at eating time although I don't know what his fascination with trying to eat smashed peas was.

She didn't even like them I can't imagine Bogart would have.



But here he is trying to eat the drop of them off her tray and she just wants to touch his face it was funny to watch him dodge her and still try to get the food.

I have a video which is way cuter than this picture.

She is just chattering away at him and trying to touch him.

As cute as it may be.

I can definitely wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment