Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project 365-Day 15

The story behind this next picture is that several weeks ago my grandmother's dog bit me and needless to say I don't like the dog.

At all. Period.

I think Bogart picked up on this and added it to the fact that he hasn't run across any dogs that he can't play with.

We went to my grandmother's house after I picked Bogart up from the groomer's and the dog that bit me was locked up in his kennel.

Bogart kept trying to sniff him and play as much as he could with the other dog in the cage. But the other dog would viciously bark at him. So Bogart didn't want anything to do with him and finally he went and sat with my mom.

Bogart doesn't make anything easy for anyone especially sitting.

He stayed there for like 20 minutes.

He's so cute.

I would have posted the other picture of him sitting behind her with his tongue hanging out. He looked brain dead.

I love him but sometimes he makes the dumbest faces.

I guess everyone feels that way about someone in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment