Sunday, August 14, 2011

Project 365-Day 3

I totally should have pulled myself out of bed to post last night but I didn't want to...

So to bring about yesterday's picture. We spent my birthday in Nashville. It was nice to spend a little time alone before he left. It was also nice to be somewhere other than my small town which I so dearly despise. So we went out on my birthday to the Hard Rock cafe for lunch and a drink =] I would have loved replicate that one but there was no way that was happening there was way to much alcohol in it. But it tasted good =] It was called Pink Lady Punch or something like that. But a couple nights later we went to Logan's Roadhouse and I got this drink with strawberries floating in it. I have no idea what it was called but essentially it was Captain Morgan, Ginger Ale and strawberries! It was to die for. So simple too. So last night I had Cruzan rum, ginger Ale, and strawberries and a float of grenadine. Super yummy and I served it in a chilled mason jar.

Then I just poured in more ginger ale and drank it.
Other than that I didn't really do anything yesterday. except place an order on Bath and Body Works. That store is super addicting. Lots of stores are but I got an amazing discount I saved almost $20 plus free shipping. It was a frugal splurge =] 

I really hope today will be more interesting. I think I actually bore myself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment