Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Mere Beginnings

I'm sure most people don't understand what trials and tribulations I would have as a spastic sarcastic. As my mother put it sometimes it is a trial that people don't always get sarcasm. Maybe that isn't the whole truth but it's pointless to explain sarcasm to people. It defeats the purpose of being sarcastic, it just loses it's whole edge, ya know?

Anyways enough of that. The point of this blog is that you can see life through my eyes. Which are a very beautiful grey color that sometimes reflects colors that I'm wearing. It's absolutely gorgeous...

What was that? Oh! You didn't know I could be vain too? Ha well Surprise!

This is my journey through my marriage (which I've been in for 3 months), my journey through weight loss (the hubby and I start P90X , get ready for some whining, I have some of it premeditated), my journey budgeting and being responsible for a household out of my own pocket (don't really have any need for parentheses this time), and being away from home (for longer than a week). Those parentheses weren't necessary either I just though that it would have felt left out without them.

So other than being a newlywed on a diet and 650+ miles away from home there isn't much more to me. Except the fact that I am a little OCD and yes you can be a little OCD you can be a little of a lot of things but I'm with you Obsessive Compulsive just sounds like something you can't have a little of. Tack that D for Disorder on the end and it sounds bad.

I don't know if any one knows this or not but it should logically be Compulsive Obsessive Disorder Obsessive but they won't change it. I've tried. Ok not really because I'm also a procrastinator...

"Do it right, but do it later"

But you know they won't ever change it because that's what makes sense to those normies they call it that because they know it bugs us so we won't talk about it. Which is why I'm done. HA

So newlywed, dieter, far from home, OCD (CDO) procrastinator...what have I missed? Oh how about my undying love for theatre and musicals? That's a good one. And my passion for reading. But not a passion for passionate novels. I want someone to die or disappear. Which is why I love Agatha Christie. Plus she is so orderly in her thought process. It's comforting.

My mother reminded me of another (though unintentionally, props to her)

ADHD! You see I naturally crave order. It makes my brain easier to deal with. Now where was I?

Ah yes. Reading. Not a big writer though. I like Agatha Christie. One of my favorite books of hers is Murder on the Orient Express. Which I have on my bookshelf right now. Along with some other of hers.

I love cooking and baking. I love being in the kitchen. I love creating things. Whether they be to eat or wear or look at. I just like them all.

So a dieting newlywed, far from home, with OCD (CDO), procrastination, a love for books and cooking and all things expressive. With ADHD and good grammar! Except when my brain moves faster than my fingers. I hate that.

Although now thinking back crime in a way is passionate. You know up there when I was talking about Agatha Christie. that's what I mean here. Which you might not have ADHD so you might not have forgotten that little tid bit of information I left up there. Unless you read from the bottom up and then you haven't reached it yet.

Oops! Sorry if I ruined the beginning for you...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Addison, I just noticed your blog link on your FB profile and decided to come over here and check it out. Very cool. You're off to a great start. Oh man, if I had a blog when Tony and I were first married, the stories I could have blogged. Craziness. I look forward to hearing a little bit of the crazy from you. Happy Newlywed-dom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! I had blogged a little over at Homeschoolblogger and a tad on MySpace but this is serious now with so many new things to keep track of.

    ReplyDelete