Thursday, March 25, 2010

America, This Is Why You're Fat.

So I we stayed up way too late last night to get up way too early.

We went and filed our taxes today. The husband thanked me because he had never seen such a return nor would he if he hadn't been married to little ole me!

A trip which should have taken 20 minutes took us an hour because our tax guy was freakin cool. He was telling us about the ways they spend their day. Looking at stupid pictures and reading outrageous articles and he was kind enough to share a few with us. the website he sent us to after we talked about Paula Deen Lady's Brunch Burger and the lovely sounding Sausage Pancakes that I read about on Elisabeth's page he shared this amazing website with me that I have craved and almost upchucked over in the last hour or so.

www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

We have come across numerous entries that I have decided I must share with you. But I didn't want to share them all because I thought I would leave something for you to do right now. So here are some I decided to enter...

Some "Why didn't we think of these ourselves?"

Oreo S'more

An Oreo cookie with chocolate and a marshmallow sandwiched between it. I like Oreo's and I like s'mores and I think I'm pretty sure I would like this!

Inside Out Spaghetti & Meatballs

A giant meatball stuffed with spaghetti, marinara sauce and ricotta cheese

Doughnut Upside Down Cake

A bed of brown sugar and butter topped by a layer of 12 mini doughnuts baked inside of cake mix and topped with heavy whipping cream and brown sugar.

The Morning Glory

Sausage, egg and cheese sandwiched inside a glazed cinnamon roll which strikingly resembles the Paula Deen Ladies Brunch Burger. Which looks like this


Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm TASTY





The CherPumPle Cake

This fattening looking attraction happens to be a base of pumpkin pie that is baked into a spice cake followed by an apple baked into a yellow cake topped off with cherry pie baked in the center of white all surrounded by cream cheese frosting.

Bagel Bite Burgers

Mini Hamburgers sandwiched between bagel bites.




And....

Some "I can't believe anyone ever thought of these ever!"

The Picnic Popsicle

Bacon cheeseburger chunks, ketchup, mustard and onion frozen in strawberry KoolAid.

Chubby Girl Scout

Bacon wrapped Samoa Girl Scout cookies deep-fried and topped with maple syrup and powdered sugar.

The Bacon-copia

Bacon horn stuffed with 20 hot Italian sausages, 1 pound of scrapple, 4 pork chops, 1 black pudding sausage and 1 white pudding sausage, pepperoni and salami.



The Meta Meat Cake

Four types of sausage, bratwurst, chorizo, ground beef, ground pork, diced ham, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, hickory smoked bacon, hot cappy, queso blanco, provolone and sharp cheddar, wrapped in sausage, bacon and cheese ball dough and baked. Then decorated with American, cheddar squeeze cheese and bacon strips.

The Dr. Phil

One double-wrapped Chipotle burrito filled with rice, pinto beans, chicken, fresh tomato salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and guacamole, wrapped inside of a cheese pizza topped with more fresh tomato salsa, corn chips, curly fries, and jalapeno bites, garnished with two sticks of chocolate and almond pocky.

These last two took the cake...the cookies, the bagel, the healthy pizza, the salad and everything else I have eaten in the past 24 hours. I was so disgusted by these. But what is more wretched is that somewhere out there...someone ENJOYS this.

No comments:

Post a Comment