Saturday, March 27, 2010

Man, Stupid Writer's Block

I insist on posting everyday. Wow. This is like a diary now and I'm sure not everyone (if anyone) really cares what I do everyday or what's on my mind.

But I have a question for you...if you didn't care...why are you reading this? Congratulations are in order. I just talked myself out of blogging and then completely talked myself back into it.

I'm sitting here wishing I could post some cool pictures but my flash isn't working because the batteries for it are dead and they can't charge without the battery charger that I left at my parent's house 650+ miles away =[ It makes me sad. Because I love taking pictures. Like a lot. Maybe I'll go drag up some old ones and photoshop them. Ha!

No I won't because all my good pictures are on my gumdrop laptop and I'm on the hubby's...because its bigger and better than my rinky dink one. Which isn't saying much seeing as I am convinced all electronics have it in for me. Cell phones, laptops, can openers, microwaves, mp3 players...even my iPhone is plotting it revenge because I own it. *sniff sniff* They don't like me...



Let me go on what my sister The Babbling Blonde wrote in her Unlike My Sister post. She likes to write I like to read and just like my taste in music which is vast and highly surprising so is my taste in books. Granted I normally like to stay in the mystery/suspense category I often find something that looks interesting and sounds it too. It's really easy to judge a book by it's cover. But the only reason I ever read the Twilight series was because New Moon had a nice cover. Because of the passion for photography judging by covers is easier for me. Another reason I am only buying Agatha Christie books that are published by a specific company...I like the covers.




See aren't they great?

My point is that even though I am a young woman of 19 (20 in 130 days) and my reading and comprehansion level has always been high above average. Last year sometime I ran across a book (which is now a series of books) called The Mysterious Benedict Society.
Which even though I'm only into the second chapter (the first chapter was a measly 30 pages long) I have found it very entertaining. I think mostly because I read the back and I know the sort of adventure that the characters in the book are supposed to get into and it's a puzzle book. On the back cover there is morse code line that you have to (well not necessary but intriguing) decode. Apparently there are puzzles throughout the entire book.

I haven't gotten that far but I'll keep you posted...no pun intended.

I'll go get that far

Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment