Saturday, September 3, 2011

Project 365-Day 23

I love my husband.

I mean that really goes without being said.

But still.

I do.

It's true.

I'm always looking for ways to tell him and show him that I support him in whatever he wants to do and that I love him and I'm proud of him and I have done it in two words and a bunch of rhinestones.


I don't think I have gone a day without wearing it since I picked it up.

it is so hard being away from him and not being able to see his face and hold his hand and hear his voice.

I'm still his wife and I still love him and support him and I'm still proud and I will power through even it is only to be held in his arms again.

My heart is with him wherever he goes and like I told him we are one soul coexisting in two bodies. It doesn't break but it hurts to be stretched this far for so long.


Lucky for the two of us absence makes the heart grow fonder and he is going to be gone for so long I'm not going to know what to do with myself when he gets back!


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment