Saturday, September 3, 2011

Project 365-Day 22

My poor Bogart.

He has always been allowed to sleep in our bed unless we didn't have enough room or he took up too much room or it was TOO hot to sleep with a personal space heater.

He has always stolen our pillows and blankets and side of the bed.

However the same is not to be said for Bogart and my parents.

My mom hates him laying on her bed when is isn't made. He is allowed on the comforter but not the sheets or the pillows.

He definitely isn't allowed to sleep with them.

He gets his revenge on my mother though.
Like on days like these.

Not only is he on the sheets he is BETWEEN the pillows laying his head on her neck pillow.

I have to deal with this vengeful little twerp. But I can't imagine my life without him and I sure don't know how I would make it through without him.

Other than my husband he seems to understand me really well. He is part human I swear but then going back through these posts he is also part cat.

Which means I have a scientific experiment on my hands...

What a lovely freak he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment