Saturday, September 3, 2011

Project 365-Day 21

Since I have moved back to my hometown I have pretty much been trying to keep myself busy with the Hubs being gone. So I picked up a blanket to make for my sister's Harry Potter themed room.

Although it really isn't Harry Potter it's more like a Hufflepuff dorm room.

I finally finished it 3 months later!

I think it turned out great of course the more I look at it the more I can see stuff that I could have done better and EASIER.

But beginnings are for everyone and so is learning and this was definitely a learning experience so I can confidently say that there will be more to come!

In fact I'm starting a couple of scarves soon and if they turn out the way I want them to they will most definitely be worthy of a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment